AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK-Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GoatBoyx's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goatboyx

GoatBoyx's Application  Empty
PostSubject: GoatBoyx's Application    GoatBoyx's Application  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi my name's Chris. I've played C:SS for a while and usd to play in CAL before it was shut down. I haven't played competitively in a while and don't expect to shoot to the stars but I am looking for a clan I can scrimmage with and ring for if need be. I'm a college student with much too much time on my hands so my ability to play actively exceeds norms. I play C:SS, COD:4 MW2, TFT, and listen to music a lot. I'm not allergic to any foods, and like warm baths. Sometimes when my belly is rubbed my leg twitches. Enough info?
Back to top Go down
soulraiser
soulraiser

PostSubject: Re: GoatBoyx's Application    GoatBoyx's Application  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 am

I like dis guy let him in lmfao
Back to top Go down
goatboyx

PostSubject: Re: GoatBoyx's Application    GoatBoyx's Application  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Whether it affects the application process or not I did purchase 30 days of ESEA time so I would be match ready for any clan that takes me.
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: GoatBoyx's Application    GoatBoyx's Application  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Well heres the thing, its good that you bought ESEA Premium Membership, but we are not going to be doing ESEA until Season 9.
Back to top Go down
goatboyx

PostSubject: Re: GoatBoyx's Application    GoatBoyx's Application  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I'll need the account for other games as well, i'll be purchasing black ops and i play tf2 almost religiously. All praise Jesus Heavy Smile
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: GoatBoyx's Application    GoatBoyx's Application  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Application Status:Denied due to no response of interest in joining AK Gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoatBoyx's Application    GoatBoyx's Application  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoatBoyx's Application
Page 1 of 1