AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK-Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryu's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu

Ryu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's Application   Ryu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 pm

*In game Name:Ryu
*IRL Name:Jose
*Steam Login Name:warlord513
*Estimated Game-time/day:2-5 hours
*Reason(s) for wanting to join AK:Looks interesting
*Previous clans:oG |
*Reason(s) why you left your previous clan:I wasn't active in it and woud like to join this clan
*Are you willing to come on Ventrilo so we can get to know you better before making our final decision:yes
*Are you willing to download the program TeamViewer in order for our staff to check for common hacking programs by accessing your computer at your discretion. The process takes about 5 min. and any sensitive material on your computer you can keep us out of:ok

*Note: By applying to AK gaming group you are agreeing to not hack in any way shape or form. If you are caught hacking or cheating you will be permanently banned from AK Gaming without hesitation.

Back to top Go down
Banister
Banister

Ryu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Application   Ryu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Congratulations! You passed your initial screening! Contact a member of the AK clan or me. glban is my Steam LogIn. Once you have Vent you will start your 3-Day Trial. Whenever you are able to get on, join Vent so that we can get to know you. Once you've gone through the 3-Day Trial and have been TeamViewed you will become a full fledged member of the AK clan! We are extremely grateful for your interest in our clan and are looking forward to your dedication as well! Happy hunting!

-Banister
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's Application   Ryu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

I will not be able to join the vent just yet because I don't have a mic yet , but I will get one soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Banister
Banister

Ryu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Application   Ryu's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Well you can just join vent so we know you're interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryu's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Application   Ryu's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu's Application
Page 1 of 1