AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK-Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

Your Favorite Class Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Class   Your Favorite Class Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:25 am

My Favorite Class would have to be the Solider Very Happy

Advantage: The Advantage of having solider as a TF2 class is that this guy can get stuff done. He has a Rocket Launcher that can destroy a whole enemy team if you know how to use it and when to use it. My Favorite Weapon from the solider is the Black Box. It gives you +15 health with each hit but it only uses 3 rockets before you have to reload it. The Soliders Spade can be deadly if you can figure out how to get behind the enemy before you ca be caught. The Soliders Buff Banner makes this classs very deadly. If you can get it fully charged with your team following, you and your team can take over an enemy base in no time.

Disadvantage: The Disadvantages of the Soliders class is How slow he is. Also how slow the weapon is. The fastest weapon the solider has is the Direct Hit. The Direct really isnt a good Rocket to use because of the splash damage.

Compared to the other classes the Solider is beast besides the Heavy..but hes fat and too slow for me lulz.
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Class   Your Favorite Class Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Here are my top 3 favorite classes since I've started playing TF2

Offense: Solider

Defense: Pyro

Support: Medic

All of the other classes are great, but these would be my main 3 classes from all 3 categories.
Back to top Go down
jaberus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Class   Your Favorite Class Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Scout-Good

Spy-Ok

Engineer-Good

thats about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Class   Your Favorite Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum