AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK-Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story Line Part I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

The Story Line Part I Empty
PostSubject: The Story Line Part I   The Story Line Part I Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 am

Since noone hasn't posted anything on this forum yet I think ill tell some of you all about the storyline to this great game. The Game begins with you in a interrogation chair. A "Disguised voice" Starts talking to Mason (The Main Character) and asking him questions about the numbers. You have a flash back to the very first mission on how it started. Your attempting to Assassinate Fidel Castro part of an Operation 40 mission. At the end of the mission as your evacuating the area 4 Enemys cars black the way of the Airplane your escaping in so you jumps out of the plane and uses a machine gun to make sure the extraction goes well for his friends. When the plane takes off a man named Nikita Dragovich takes you off the gun and knocks you out. You are then held Captive at Vorkuta Gulag (A Russian Laborcamp) for two years. You meet up a man from World at War Victor Reznov. Victor and Mason spent two years making an escape plan which starts the second mission. I would type more but ill make more parts to it later. But if you guys love History you should get it. The ending actually shocked me. It even had President Kennedy in it which was pretty awesome.

P.S. if you have XBL add me...Ishanku34
Back to top Go down
ONLYUSEmeSCOUT
ONLYUSEmeSCOUT

PostSubject: Re: The Story Line Part I   The Story Line Part I Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:28 am

will add
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Story Line Part I   The Story Line Part I Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:19 am

Eek An Arab

P.S. shared with bro most the time him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Line Part I   The Story Line Part I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Line Part I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AK-Gaming :: Games :: Call of Duty :: Call of Duty: Black Ops-
Jump to: