AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK-Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emir's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emir Basic

Emir's Application Empty
PostSubject: Emir's Application   Emir's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:28 am

*In game Name:Emir
*IRL Name:Emir Basic
*Estimated Game-time/day:70-90 a week, i will play more often if you guys want me to.
*Reason(s) for wanting to join AK:I want to be in a clan that is very active and respects people for who they are not thier age or how they sound.
*Previous clans: Xp unREAL
*Reason(s) why you left your previous clan:Owner of clan shut down it.
Back to top Go down
marty
Admin
marty

Emir's Application Empty
PostSubject: re: to your application   Emir's Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:40 am

Emir we are going to be looking into your application and discussing it amongst ourselves. Keep in mind that we all know about what has happened in the past with the whole thing and we will not be putting this into our deciding factor. As long as you want to be an active member and are going to be respectful to other people and talk to us when you have problems ( this is going to be a big rule that every one will start following). We will be getting back to you on our final decision.

Thanks, Marty
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

Emir's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emir's Application   Emir's Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Application Status: Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted into A.K. Gaming. If you do not have our vent info already please see the General section of our forums where you will find our vent information. Before coming on our vent server, please add me on Steam (IchigoKuro88) for our vent password. Welcome to A.K. Gaming! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emir's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emir's Application   Emir's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emir's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AK-Gaming :: AK-Gaming :: Application Post :: Accepted-
Jump to: