AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK-Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkvision aka failsauce application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkvision

Darkvision aka failsauce application Empty
PostSubject: Darkvision aka failsauce application   Darkvision aka failsauce application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 pm

*In game Name:Darkvision/failsauce
*IRL Name:Cliff
*Steam Username:xxdarkvisionxx
*Estimated Game-time/day:2 hours+
*Reason(s) for wanting to join AK:the people in the clan are chill
*Previous clans:G2X,RACK,TD
*Reason(s) why you left your previous clan:
TD-i couldnt devote what i felt was a proper amount of time to the clan so i talked to the leaders in vent about leaving and why, we parted quite amicably and i still do security etc on their servers to this day.

G2X-the official leader of the clan was always incognito which created problems server wise for forums/vent/as well as the actual servers we ran. i was officially second in charge and was trying my hardest to run the clan with multiple ongoing issues(some of which were members that the leader wanted in and would not get rid of/ban that should have been for disruptive actions etc(including one known hacker...it was a nightmare) eventually the entire thing fell apart into two different clans RACK and AOD, RACK died an early death mainly due too the 3 of us that are/were founders just didnt have the time to devote to really getting it going.

Rack-again just didnt have the time or resources to devote to really getting the clan off the ground

*Are you willing to come on vent so we can get to know you better before making our final decision:what does air conditioning have to do with getting to know me?????(yes, already been on it daily)

also just to have this clear in my app Smile I do plan, when i get a new pc, to go competitive. which will more than likely necessitate a second clan for scrims/matches
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Darkvision aka failsauce application   Darkvision aka failsauce application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Application Status:Pending. You will need to get the vent info from any of the A.K. members in order to start your 3 day trial with the clan. When you have received the vent info, please come on vent ASAP to begin your trial.
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Darkvision aka failsauce application   Darkvision aka failsauce application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:51 am

Application Status:Accepted.

Congradulations! You have been accepted into AK Gaming! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkvision aka failsauce application   Darkvision aka failsauce application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkvision aka failsauce application
Page 1 of 1