AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Please LOGIN to continue to the forums.
If not registered, register now.
AK-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AK-Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im back but sadly no more steam

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

Im back but sadly no more steam Empty
PostSubject: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 am

Just letting you guys know im back with a new computer my last one got messed up by steam so i more than likely wont reinstall it for awhile Farwell for now

Thanks,
Shanks
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:43 am

Wait, are you leaving us?!?!
Back to top Go down
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:26 am

For now at least but i may be back in a couple of weeks. If i do come back ill have to reinstall all my games and steam again it sucks.
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:33 am

Just as long as you tell us your status of your situation you will be fine. Just let us know whats going on and we will go from there. I hope you get everything fixed so you can come play with our new members!
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Any news as to your situation?
Back to top Go down
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 am

Right now my computer is running pretty fine bad news is that the computer has Windows 7 and ive been hearing alot of bad things trying to run Steam Through Windows 7 because it will not let you play L4D 1 or 2 and it likes to lag the crap out of Valve Games. My other computer got messed up due to a trojan Virus that infected my Virus Scanner....teaches me for getting a horrible anti-Virus Program (AVG)
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:21 am

Well then downgrade to windows xp....
Back to top Go down
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 am

Ive got Vent so yeah
Back to top Go down
xRazerxSVirusx

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 am

Today I down graded to Vista so far I'm satisfied with it.
Back to top Go down
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:25 am

I like Vista only thing thats bad about it is that it likes to use alot of memory good thing i have 2 Terabyte harddrive
Back to top Go down
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 am

Steam has finally let me get started downloading games but it will take awhile to download them all it will only download them at 60KB/S Slow as hell i know but its due to my internet provider putting me as the last person on the phone line because noone down the road is able to get it
Back to top Go down
darkvision

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Anyway sup shank, few things to throw out their. While AVG is defiantly better than McCrappy or norton, it is not the best, for that you need Avast!(http://download.cnet.com/Avast-Free-Antivirus/3000-2239_4-10019223.html) its a free (for home users) anti-virus that has industry leading heuristics, and updates 2+ times per day. anyway that should take care of virus issues. secondly yes XP is still better than vista OR 7, however if u get screwed like me(they do not make drivers for xp for this latop(assholes). then 7 is a major improvement over vista. less resources used cleaner interface and less bugs. however i will say this is the first im hearing of the lfd issue. if need be i can look into it, but as i dont have the game(s) i cant make any promises. if someone has a free trial to one or both of them that should suffice for me to figure out how to get them to work.(if i cant find anything online before hand). anyway if this issue needs to be looked into lmk and ill do some looking.

anyway welcome back
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Avast

Zone Alarm

Super Anti spyware

Malwarebytes
Back to top Go down
https://ak-gaming.4umer.com
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Like I said, your best bet for right now is either Windows XP Pro or Vista.
Back to top Go down
Ishanku34
Ishanku34

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 am

Now all i have to wait for is Steam to stop failing me and get this stuff downloaded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back but sadly no more steam   Im back but sadly no more steam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back but sadly no more steam
Page 1 of 1