AK-Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kennys Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeagleYoFace

PostSubject: Kennys Application   Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 am

Hey my name is Kenny Koehler, however I go by DeagleYoFace in game =P. I am 14 years old not gonna lie, but I have been playing for quite some time because my brother infected me with this gaming virus since 9. I am a male and live in USA or more specifally WA. My estimation on when I could play is anytime on the weekends and on mondays and wesdendays after 6:00 every other day I could play till 10 on weekdays 2 on weekends. The reason I wanna join AK is I see a clan that can take me to where I wanna go with me contributing. The previous clans I was in were NOT dedicated into getting far in CSS all they were focused on was the server when what I wanted to do was do at least ONE scrim. Yes I am definetly dedicated to coming into vent just link me vent info and ill see you in there =), and for anyone that actually read all of this thank you for taking me into consideration I wont let you down.

Back to top Go down
DeagleYo

PostSubject: Edited version?   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am

Hey my name is Kenny Koehler, however I go by DeagleYoFace in game =P. I am 14 years old not going to lie, but I have been playing for quite some time because my brother infected me with this gaming virus since 9. I am a male and live in USA or more specially WA. My estimation on when I could play is anytime on the weekends and on Mondays and wesdendays after 6:00 every other day I could play till 10 on weekdays 2 on weekends. The reason I want to join AK is I see a clan that can take me to where I want to go with me contributing. The previous clans I was in were NOT dedicated into getting far in CSS all they were focused on was the server when what I wanted to do was do at least ONE scrim. Yes I am definitely dedicated to coming into vent just link me vent info and I'll see you in there =), and for anyone that actually read all of this thank you for taking me into consideration I won't let you down.
Back to top Go down
marty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kennys Application   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am

Dear Keeeeny,

This is me asking nicely for you to follow the application process that i recently asked you to follow. Once again will you please fill the application out the way that every one else has. If you need help here is the Format

If you are interested in joining us, please submit an application and make your thread title like this (Example: IchigoKurosaki's Application). Below is the information that you will need to put in your thread.

*In game Name:
*IRL Name:
*Reason(s) for wanting to join AK:
*Previous clans:
*Reason(s) why you left your previous clan:
*Are you willing to come on vent so we can get to know you better before making our final decision:
Back to top Go down
Deagle

PostSubject: Editing Again.   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 am

*In game Name: DeagleYoFace
*IRL Name: Kenny
*Estimated Game-time/day: Weekdays 7-10 weekends 12-3
*Reason(s) for wanting to join AK:I hear your gonna be doing scrims and stuff so I wanna get in on it.
*Previous clans:HsK
*Reason(s) why you left your previous clan:It fell apart logged on one day and it was broken.
*Are you willing to come on vent so we can get to know you better before making our final decision:Yes I already have but I will again.
Back to top Go down
IchigoKurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Kennys Application   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 am

Application Status: Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted into A.K. Gaming. If you do not have our vent info already please see the General section of our forums where you will find our vent information. Before coming on our vent server, please add me on Steam (IchigoKuro88) for our vent password. Welcome to A.K. Gaming! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennys Application   

Back to top Go down

Kennys Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1